"Spam," or "Spamming," is also known as Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk E-mail (UBE). Unsolicited Commerical E-mail (UCE) is herein defined as the sending of any email message to anyone not personally known by you unless it is in specific response to a request for information from you. This definition is independent of how and by whom the Email is actually sent. Unsolicited Bulk E-mail (UBE) is herein defined as the broadcasting of large quantities of unsolicited Email OR postings to news groups through any large quantity delivery system. This definition is independent of how and by whom the Email is actually sent.
If you are aware of people who are sending UCE or UBE in violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please send a copy to email@example.com If you believe you have received an invitation to come to this web site from someone who is violating our anti-spamming rule, please send us a copy of what you received with the subject title, "Possible Spamming Notice." Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy covers any electronic advertisement, website, email, newsgroup posting or other electronic communication transmitted in any form, collectively referred hereafter as "communication(s)."
You may not send this program with Good Life International's name or URL web address in any electronic form to people you do not know, or who do not know you, including to "opt-in" lists.
Violating this policy WILL result in termination of your account.
We absolutely must protect the integrity of this program and our certification ratings which prohibit spamming. Good Life International will pursue whatever legal steps are necessary to enforce this policy.
ONLY electronic communications to persons that you know personally may include a link to our Website.
All electronic communications (except Web pages) must include:
POSSIBLE "UNKNOWN" RECIPIENTS:
Any electronic communication that MAY be viewed by persons who do not fall into the above definition MUST NOT contain:
The name Good Life International, LLC,
Any electronic communication about our program that is sent to people you do not know (or who may not know or recognize you) MUST REQUIRE THE RECIPIENT TO RESPOND TO YOU BEFORE HE OR SHE CAN OBTAIN OUR NAME AND LINK TO OUR WEBSITE.
After a complaint and an investigation, if you are are found to have spammed, then we will TERMINATE your Representative position. We will remove your Good Life International web page and you will forfeit any earned commissions and no refund will be issued.
Good Life International has the responsibility to determine what violates this policy. If you have any doubts concerning acceptable practices, then it is ESSENTIAL that you contact the corporation BEFORE you act.
Obviously, the last thing we would ever want to do is to terminate one of our own representatives. However, the Internet is at the heart of our business. Consequently we absolutely must protect it for the sake of our Customers, our Representatives and the Company.
Our policy on spam is strict and WILL BE enforced for the benefit of all Good Life International representatives and customers. There are many ways to promote your Good Life International web page without the use of spam. Spamming will only ultimately result in all of our web sites being taken down by our Internet Service Provider.
SPECIAL CAUTIONS - Please make sure you understand the following:
1) Ignorance of the contents of this policy will not be an acceptable excuse.
2) There are NO acceptable disclaimers that can be added to an unsolicited electronic message that will make the message acceptable. This includes but is not limited to remove instructions, remove links, legislative compliance statements, or general statements as to possible interest in a business opportunity.
3) We do NOT reccommend the use of any purchased lists of email addresses. Use of any purchased list of email addresses (opt-in or otherwise) puts your membership at risk if there are any complaints due to problems with the list being out of date, poor quality, improperly gathered, etc.
4) Use of any marketing company that sends your advertisement to their list (opt-in or otherwise) puts your membership at risk if there are any complaints due to problems with the list being out of date, poor quality, improperly gathered, etc.
5) It is NOT acceptable to send someone an electronic message about Good Life International just because you received an unsolicited message from them.
6) It is NOT acceptable to make uninvited approaches to "Instant Messenger" members.
7) It is NOT acceptable to post any advertising messages to any newsgroups. Just because you see such messages posted does NOT give you permission to do the same.
8) It is NOT acceptable to use the Good Life International "Refer Your Friends" system to send messages to anyone other than friends, relatives and acquaintances with whom you are on a first name basis and whom you know will not complain.
We are aggressively following up on each report of suspected Spam abuse and our ISP has reviewed our Anti-Spam policy and response.
If you are aware of people who are sending Spam mail in any form, please send a copy to email@example.com If you believe you have received an invitation to come to this web site from someone who is violating the anti-spamming rule, please send us a copy of what you received with the subject title, "Possible Spamming Notice." Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org